You know, this awesome feeling you have when you laugh with your friends and family. This laugh you can’t stop and that is so contagious, this laugh that brings tears in your eyes and makes your abs work out….those laughs are usually starting from nothing in particular and are often a sign of a lack of sleep…at least for me!;) I found those crazy laughs so essential to life, to friendship, to happiness and health. A positive mindset and a good sense of humor can change a situation and enlighten your day. I often have those crazy laughs with my mom…we laugh at ourselves, a funny situation or for no reason.
I have so many good amazingly memories that comes up if I think of laughing moments. What I usually remember from a trip or a any special day is the laughs and fun times I shared with friends and loved ones, which shows how important that is to make any moment shine.
Did you know that laughing has real health benefits? Laughter is the best medicine, and it’s free!
Look at what a laugh can do:
- It boosts your immune system
- It lowers your blood pressure and cortisol levels
- It’s a stress reliever. It relaxes your muscles and releases the tensions in your neck, face, shoulders and in your mind, up to 45 minutes after!
- It creates endorphins – this feel good chemical in your body that promotes a well-being feeling
- It reduces inflammation and make the pain go away for a while
- It’s a light workout for your heart, lungs, diaphragm and of course, your abs! Studies shows that it can prevent heart disease
- It’s therapeutic and helps keep things in perspective
- It improves your creativity and memory and boost your energy
- Feeling more focused and alert
- and you guessed…it ligthens your mood! It brings people together and you’ll spread the good vibes around you! So don’t take life too seriously and learn to laugh at yourself! 😉
A smile can also release tensions and brighten your mood!
This is an oldie, but you gotta have a smile on your face after watching it! 😉
What makes you laugh?
Happy laughing day!